Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Dreamt That All My Projects Were Complete!


For those of you who don't get the "Dream" reference, years ago, Maidenform Bra had a series of ads that started out, for instance, "I dreamt I went to the Eiffel Tower in my Maidenform Bra". This caption was under a women wearing her Maidenform Bra (pointy boobs, like arrows), with a beautiful skirt, standing under the Tower.  Well, I DON'Twalk around showing off my bra.....believe me no one wants to see my 70 year old droopies, but I would like to have all my projects done. I'm working now on a pullover that I started perhaps five years ago. Poor little thing got put away and didn't see the light of day until I got to cleaning and sorting the stash, etc. So back to the finishing and another cuppa coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment